6 large green apples (skin scored)
1/2 cup of Sultanas
2 Bananas (mashed) -- Secret Ingredient
1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon
1 Tablespoon of butter
1 tablespoon of Brown Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350F, 180C, Gas 4
2. Grease baking dish
3. Wash apples, core and peel off the top 1/4 of the skin.
4. Add sultanas, mashed bananas and cinnamon to a mixing bowl and mix lightly.
5. Place the apples into the baking dish and spoon the mixture into the centre holes of the apples.
6. Add a dollop of butter to the top of each stuffed apple and sprinkle with brown sugar.
7. Bake in oven for 60 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and place one apple in each serving bowl.
9. Serve with Vanilla Ice-cream, Custard or Cream.