1 Buttered Bread Roll without Sesame Seeds - Secret Ingredient
2 Beef Sausages
1 slice of Tomato
1 teaspoon of cooked Onion
1 dessertspoon of Potato Salad
1 dessertspoon of Cole Slaw
1 slice of pineapple
1 slice of Cheese
1. Clean Barbecue Plate thoroughly.
2. Use Olive or Canola Oil on the plate to cook.
3. Only cook onions, plain sausages and steak on plate.
4. Use Bread Rolls without Sesame Seeds. (Sesame Seeds have a similar protein to tree nuts)
5. Keep foods separate on plate so child can choose how they eat and how much of their barbecue dinner they want to eat.
6. Victor would only eat the Bread Roll, cheese, pineapple, sausage and tomato sauce. Other children may like to be adventurous and try the other foods on the plate. All foods are nut-free so everyone can relax. It is best to make up the child's plate first to prevent cross-contamination.