500g Lean Beef Mince
2 rashes of Bacon (diced)
2 sticks of Celery (finely chopped) -- Secret Ingredient
1 Carrot (grated)
1 Egg (lightly beaten)
1 cup of Dry Breadcrumbs
1/2 cup of Real Chicken Stock
4 tablespoons of tomato sauce/ ketchup
1 teaspoon of Holbrook's Sauce
1 cup of Pure Cornflour
Olive Oil Spray
1. In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients except for the Cornflour and Olive Oil Spray.
2. Mix well with hands.
3. Scoop out an amount of the mixture with a tablespoon approximately the size of a golf ball.
4. Roll it into a ball your hands, before rolling it in a bowl of Cornflour.
5. Place it on a plate and flatten it by pressing it with your fingers.
6. Repeat steps 3 to 5 until all of the rissole/ meatball mixture is used.
7. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator until ready to cook.
8. Heat frypan on stove top.
9. Spray the frypan with olive oil. Add 4 or 5 rissoles/ meatballs and spray the tops of them with a little olive oil.
10. Cook each side approximately 6 minutes or until browned on both sides.
11. Serve with mashed potatoes and gravy.
12. Left-overs can be stored and kept moist in gravy in an airtight container in the refrigerator.