11/3 Cups of Sticky Rice (cooked) (1 cup of rice to 11/2 cups of cold water)
1 440g can of Pineapple Pieces in Natural Juice
1/2 Cup of Sugar
2 large Strawberries (diced) - Secret Ingredient
1 Lime (zest and juice)
1 Cup of Coconut Cream
1 Pinch of Salt
Dried Mint Flakes (sprinkle on top)
1. Cook Sticky Rice according to directions on packet.
2. Place Natural Pineapple Juice, sugar, lime zest and juice in saucepan. Bring to the boil and simmer until thickened.
3. Add Pineapple Pieces and diced Strawberries to this saucepan.
4. Add Coconut Cream and Salt to another saucepan. Bring to the boil and simmer.
5. When all ingredients have cooked, take saucepans off the heat to cool.
6. Arrange alternate layers of Sticky Rice and Fruit in individual parfait glasses.
7. Drizzle syrup on top of each parfait to spread through parfait.
8. Spoon Coconut Cream on top and garnish with Mint Flakes.
9. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. (Makes 4)