2 slices of Omega-3 Bread
2 tsp of Butter
2 tsp of Vegemite, Marmite or Cheesybite Spread
1 slice of tasty hard cheese
1 tsp of Vinegar -- Secret Ingredient
1. Toast bread in toaster
2. Butter toast with butter and spread, then slice each piece of toast in three to make dipping soldiers
3. Boil water in saucepan, add vinegar and eggs.
4. Simmer for 4 minutes.
5. Drain saucepan of water and rinse eggs with cold tap water to cool, then place in egg cups
6. Arrange cheese slice, toast and eggs on plate like a soldier's face with hat
7. Slice tops off eggs with knife and dip toast soldiers in runny egg yolk for yummy fun!
Nan's greatest joy is her family. Her pastimes are: Cooking, gardening, reading, watching movies and listening to music. Neil Diamond is her favourite singer of all time.