2 Slices of High Fibre White Bread with Omega 3
20g Leggos Pizza Sauce -- Secret Ingredient
1 Slice of Tasty Cheese
1 Lean Slice of Lean Beefsteak
5ml Olive Oil infused with Garlic
1. Heat frypan. Add Oil when hot, then reduce heat.
2. Fry Beefsteak for approximately 6 minutes on one side and two minutes on the other.
3. Butter fresh bread slices.
4. Add Pizza Sauce and Cheese onto one slice of buttered bread.
5. Add cooked beefsteak and top with the other slice of buttered bread to make sandwich.
6. Slice sandwich in half and place on plate.
7. Arrange Vegebuddies around sandwich.
*N.B. Other family members can add sliced tomato and avocado instead of Vegebuddies for an easy Sunday Night meal.
Nan's greatest joy is her family. Her pastimes are: Cooking, gardening, reading, watching movies and listening to music. Neil Diamond is her favourite singer of all time.