1 small piece of Oyster Blade Steak
2 pieces of Pumpkin (Jap or Butternut)
½ Potato (Desiree or Red Gold)
1 heaped dessertspoon of Minted Peas (frozen)
2 teaspoons of Olive Oil (Infused with Garlic) -- Secret Ingredient
2 tablespoons of Pure Cornflour
- Preheat oven to 200C or 350F. On two baking trays, place an Oven Bag with 1 tablespoon of Cornflour in each.
- Lightly smear Steak with Olive Oil and place in one of the Oven Bags. Seal, prick Bag with a fork and pop into the oven.
- Peel Pumpkin and Potatoes. Chop into small pieces, smear with Olive Oil and place in the other Oven Bag. Seal, prick Bag with a fork and place in oven.
- Roast items in oven for one hour.
- Five minutes before roasting is completed, cook Minted Peas in microwave.
- Arrange roasted items as a face on the plate as per the above photo.
- Make a game out of eating each facial part with the children.
- Parents can join in the fun too!