1 cup (250g) Wholemeal Self-Raising Flour
1 tablespoon (20g) Sugar (optional)
¼ cup (62.5ml) milk
1 teaspoon (5ml) Apple Cider Vinegar ¬ Secret Ingredient
1 egg (beaten)
Olive Oil spray
1. Put fry-pan on high heat on stove.
2. Sift flour in large pouring jug
3. Add sugar to taste
4. Add Apple Cider Vinegar to milk and mix into dry ingredients
5. Add egg and mix well with wooden spoon
6. Add a little more milk if required for a thinner mixture
7. Spray fry-pan with Olive Oil
8. Pour in pancake mixture and turn down heat two notches
9. When mixture bubbles, flip over with egg flip
10. Pat with egg flip and cook for a little longer
11. Remove from pan onto plate, smear with a little butter and honey
Nan's Chocolate Wholemeal Muffins
2 cups (500g) Wholemeal Self-Raising Flour (sifted)
½ cup (125g) Caster Sugar
1 cup (230g) Choc Chips
2 Fresh Strawberries (finely diced) ¬ Secret Ingredient
½ cup (125g) butter (melted)
¾ cup (188ml) Soy or Full-Cream Milk
1 egg (beaten)
1. Preheat oven 200°C/ 400°F/ Gas 6
2. Place 12 muffin papers into a non-stick muffin tray
3. Add each ingredient into large mixing bowl in order; mix with wooden spoon after each one.
4. Do one final mix for one minute until all mixture is moist.
5. Spoon an equal amount of mixture into each muffin paper.
6. Bake in oven for 20 – 25 minutes.
Nan's Pizza Pies
2 Large Pizza Bases
8 tbsps. Leggo’s Pizza Sauce
2 Kabana Sausages (thinly sliced) ¬ Secret Ingredient
1 can of sliced Champignon mushrooms
1 jar of Semi-Dried Tomatoes in olive oil
1 bottle of Green Olives stuffed with red capsicum (sliced)
1 packet of Bacon Pieces
1 can of Pineapple Pieces in natural juice
2 cups of Grated Cheese
Olive Oil Spray
1. Preheat oven at 230°C
2. Spray 2 Pizza Trays with Olive Oil
3. Place a Pizza Base on each tray
4. Spread 4 tbsps. of Leggo’s Pizza Sauce on each Pizza Base
5. On one Pizza Base arrange Kabana, Champignons, Semi-Dried Tomatoes, Stuffed Olives
6. On the another Pizza Base arrange Bacon Pieces and Pineapple Pieces
7. Sprinkle each Pizza with 1 cup of Grated Cheese
8. Bake in oven for 15 – 20 minutes until cheese has melted and golden
9. Remove from oven and cut each pizza into 8 slices
Nan's Mouth-Watering Chocolate Brownies
150g butter (chopped)
125g dark choc melts (or chips) ¬ Secret Ingredient
3 eggs (lightly beaten)
1½ cups caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup of plain flour
¼ cup cocoa powder
½ cup icing sugar
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F. Line Brownie tray with Baking Paper.
2. Melt butter and choc melts of chips in saucepan. (Add last)
3. Beat eggs and caster sugar to a cream.
4. Add vanilla essence.
5. Folded in sifted flour and cocoa powder.
6. Add melted mixture from saucepan and beat well.
7. Pour brownie mixture into tray.
8. Bake in oven for 40 minutes.
9. Cool, sprinkle with sifted icing sugar.
10. Cut into squares.
11. Serve or store in a sealed container.