280g of Sweet Potato (diced into 2 cm cubes)
8 eggs (lightly beaten)
160g can of Creamed Corn or Corn Kernels
1 tablespoon of Olive Oil infused with garlic -- Secret Ingredient
1 Spring Onion (thinly sliced)
1 teaspoon of fresh Thyme Leaves
Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
125g Feta Cheese (Crumbled or Cubed)
1. Preheat oven to 170C
2. Grease deep 16cm round ovenproof baking dish
3. Steam Sweet Potato in microwave
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, corn, Olive Oil, spring onions, Thyme, Salt & Pepper.
5. Arrange alternate layers of Sweet Potato and Feta Cheese, then pour over egg mixture.
6. Bake in oven for 45 minutes
7. Set aside for 5 minutes before serving
8. Serve with steamed peas
Nan's greatest joy is her family. Her pastimes are: Cooking, gardening, reading, watching movies and listening to music. Neil Diamond is her favourite singer of all time.