2 tsp Olive Oil
500g Lean Chicken Strips
1 Carrot (diced)
1 cup of Broccoli (chopped)
2 cups of Mushrooms (sliced)
1 packet of Continental French Onion Soup Mix -- Secret Ingredient
1 cup of water
2 tablespoons of Sour Light Cream (Lactose-Free)
1 cup of Rice Pasta
1. Boil Rice Pasta in water as per packet directions.
2. Preheat fry-pan on stove on High.
3. Add Olive Oil and Chicken Strips. Turn heat to medium and cook chicken until golden brown.
4. Steam diced carrot and broccoli pieces in microwave.
5. Add mushrooms, soup mix and water to fry-pan. Cover and simmer for 10-15 mins.
8. Add steamed carrot and broccoli to fry-pan and mix in.
9. Stir Sour Light Cream.
10. Serve with drained Rice Pasta. (Serves 4)